The M2000 Material Monitor has been proven to help improve material management and not only improve product quality but also save you money!
- Fully programmable- offering the most accurate monitoring and measuring of resin and glass outputs
- Clear display – bright oversize display crystals ensure users are able to view quickly and clearly the total amount of material being used – whilst they are using it
- It is easy to rapidly change over to a new part with the remote reset button
- Extremely accurate measurement of amounts of resin/ glass usage resulting in defined material use and part to part repeatability
- The new electric design increases reliability for end users
- Easy touch keypad for resetting and calibration
- Interactive dot matrix messaging centre makes programming easy to set up
- The solid state detection circuit precisely measures resin pump strokes and in a heavy duty instruction grade NEMA enclosure.
For more information or to discuss in depth how our M2000 Monitor can benefit you, contact us on 01384 486222 email@example.com