MKVI Injection System
MKV1 INJECTION SYSTEM
- Suitable for mixing and injecting Polyester, Vinylester, Methacrylate and Epoxy resin systems.
- Catalyst ratio can be infinitely adjusted from 1.0% to 50%.
- Head auto valves include valve position indicators.
- Built in pneumatic interlocks on both auto head valves.
- Internal interlocks on both auto head valves.
- Resin Gel Alarm system (RGA).
- Pre-determined counter (PDC), with a count rate of every 100cc.
- Mould Pressure Guard (MPG).
- Full instrumentation and control panel.
- Gel timer with alarm and alarm volume control.
- Emergency stop, air failure machine shutdown with safe automatic restart on reset.
- Designed to connect to and control multiple ancillaries.
- Pneumatic PV Sensor.
- Heater Control.
- CFH-4000 heater.
- Turbo Auto Sprue.
- Patriot ™ Innovator Plus PLC Option.
Machine specification for manual head polyester, epoxy and phenolic:-
- Complete 2 stream mixing head with standard static mixer element.
- Manual Resin and Catalyst re-circulation at head with manual valve interlocks.
- Heavy-duty ratio arms.
- 100cc Primary Resin Pump with inlet hose and filter suitable for a 200kdrum.
- Full instrumentation and control panel, housed in steel lockable cabinet.
- MPG, Mould Pressure Guard.
- RGA, Resin Gel Alarm
- Timed solvent flush of machine head (cancels RGA).
Designed to connect to and control:
- Turbo Autosprue – Automatic injection valve.
- IVx3 – 3-Position Injection Valve.
- Pneumatic PV Sensor (PPVS) – For precise mold pressure control.